Sunday, January 5, 2020

New Year!



Feliz Año Nuevo a todos!!

Happy New Year everyone! Its already 2020!! This year is going to be unreal. Im so excited! I love having a new fresh start. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

New Year was pretty chill here. President invited us to dinner with his family which was super fun! And then we just went home and hung with the other Elders that live with us.

This week was pretty similar as the last. We've been doing the interviews and house checks all around the mission. We went to the Mixquiahuala zone, and I was able to go into the same house that I was born in!! SO many memories there!! It was fun to get to see all the missionaries and get to know other areas in the mission. Im skoping out which area I want to die in haha. Another plus about going all around the mission is trying all the food in the different places! ahahhh its soooo good. I also just love getting to know Hermana Maldonado better while President is in the interviews. She is the funniest person on the planet haha we're lucky to have her. And the best part yet, we've only done like 24 houses out of 72! We've had some pretty late nights getting back to Pachuca at 12:30-1 ish haha.

Therefore if any man be in Christhe is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new

Let this be the motivation to become a new person and leave the bad behind! We can only do it if we recognize that the change can only come through Christ!

I love you all so much!

Pic 1: The pic we left in the Mixqui house!!
Pic 2: President and Hermana Maldonado finding some interesting notes that Elders have left on the table.
Pic 3&4: Check out the Elders new mixtape!! hahahaa I love the Elders in this mission.
Pic 5: The famous "barbacoa" stands on a bike: Its cow head and its really good. Hidalgo is known for its barbacoa.
Pic 6: The "Te Amo" Sign in front of the Mixqui house that I sent my mom right when I got to the house!
Pic 7: The mixqui house.






No comments:

Post a Comment