Monday, June 24, 2019

Changes!!



Que tal!?

Summer is in full swing at the Millard house. Shout out to grandpa Anderson for his 80th birthday! Im proud to share a name with you gpa. Also happy birthday to my beautiful sister Maddi! Sorry for getting called on the mish on your birthday haha

This was the last week that I had with Elder Zufelt. He left on Friday afternoon and I had to stay with the Elders in xicotepec for the weekend.

Today I went to Pachuca to go pick up my new companion!! His name is Elder Moreno from Chile!!! Im super excited to be with him, he's such a nice guy. He was called to be a zone leader with me here in the zone Tulancingo! He has about 10 months in the mission. Its funny because his last name "Moreno" in spanish means someone with dark skin but he is actually the whitest guy in the mission! In fact, the first time I met him I talked to him in English thinking he was from the states hahaahha. Everyone thinks he's a gringo hahaha. His grandpa is German so thats where the white comes from haha. Itll be a great transfer with him though, Im super excited!

President Kimball officially leaves this Saturday and we will be welcoming President Maldonado! Im so excited to meet him and see how he leads this mission. 

This week, we read the book of Enos with some investigators and I forgot how much I loved it! I love the phrase "and my soul was hungry". This hunger brought Enos to fervent prayer. He gives us a great example that when we need to know something and when ours souls are hungry, we have the power of prayer to rely on.

Que tengan una buena semana!

Elder Millard






No comments:

Post a Comment